- Every Year since Jan 2007 – 12 million won scholarships to 6 young skaters after her first advertisement endorsement of Kookmin Bank.
- May 2007 – 10 million won scholarship to fellow skater Hyeon-Jung Kim after making a contract with LG Household & Health Care advertisement.
- Sep 2007 – 200 million won (100 million of her own + 100 million won additional contributions from Ivy Club) in form of school uniforms to low-income-family youths after making a contract with Ivy Club advertisement.
- Dec 2007 – 100 school uniforms (worth 20 million won) to youths damaged by Taean oil spill disaster.
- Apr 2008 – Visited to Everland with 800 children from Seoul Boys Town on Kookmin Bank Volunteer Day
- May 2008 – 50 million won (in addition to contributions from Daishin Securities) to young skaters after giving a talk to public at Daishin Investment Forum 2008.
- May 2008 – 40 million won worth of one-year provision of Maeil Dairies Company products to low-income-family youths.
- May 2008 – Participated in the recording of a humanitarian song "I Love Asia" Project to help earthquake victims of Sichuan, China.
- Dec 2008 – 100 million won worth of school uniforms to low-income-family youths after renewing her advertisement contract with Ivy Club.
- Dec 2008 – Over 1,000 dolls, she received at Grand Prix Final, to juvenile cancer wards in hospitals in metropolitan Seoul area.
- Dec 2008 – 50 million won to young skaters at "Little Yuna' Youth skaters support project" Campaign of Sports Toto Lottery Company.
- Dec 2008 – 144 million won, total amount of ticket earnings from the charity ice show “Angels on Ice 2008” to children with rare diseases and juvenile cancer patients.
- Apr 2009 – 100 million won worth of dairy products to low-income-family youths through the Seongname Welfare Center of World Vision.
- May 2009 – Visited Asan Hospital to inquire after juvenile cancer patients on Children’s Day.
- May 2009 – 100 million won and skate boots while participating in UNICEF Pigotta Doll Project to help children with immunization campaign.
- Dec 2009 – Her portrait rights for free to be included in the Christmas seals for tuberculosis eradication.
- Jan 2010 – 100 million won through UNICEF to Haiti relief
- Apr 2010 – 40 million won fee for appearing in a radio campaign for the rights of the disabled to Korea Foundation for Persons with Disabilities.
- Apr 2010 – 50 million won, some part of earnings from Festa on Ice 2010, to ChunAhn-Häm (sunken Korean battleship) victims who passed away in the ship.
- Jul 2010 - As a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, she thanked Haiti donors.
- Aug 2010 - $10,000 to UNICEF. It was the prize money awarded to Kim with her Proud Korean Award by the Korean-American Leadership Foundation in Los Angeles.
- Dec 2010 - $45,000 to children of families without parents through the Korean Committee for UNICEF
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Summary of Yuna's Charitable Donations (so far)
Yuna Kim donated more than 2.0 billion won ($1.7 million) over her career. Her charitable contributions known to public include: